Course details will be updated shortly
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Social media
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Mobile marketing
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Website conversion rate optimization
- Digital analytics
- Marketing automation
- Programmatic buying
- Tools- Google analytics
- Tools- Google Adwords fundamentals
- Tools- Facebook
- Tools- YouTube and video marketing
- Tools- twitter
- Digital marketing strategy
Exam and Certification
To become CISM certified, you must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of the CISM examination
- Adherence to the ISACA Code of Professional Ethics
- Agree to comply with the Continuing Education Policy
- Five years of work experience in the field of information security, three of which must be as an information security manager. Work experience must be gained in three of the four CISM domains. All information must be verified independently by employers.
- Submit an application for CISM certification within five years from the date of initially passing the exam
100% Money Back Guarantee for Online and In-Person Training Program: Our in-person and instructor-led online classroom comes with a 100% money back guarantee. We use high learning methodologies to equip learners with the understanding of the latest market trends and boost their confidence to pass the PMP certification exam in the very first attempt. The 100% money-back guarantee is applicable on courses like PMP®, CAPM®, ITIL Foundation®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Dual LSSGB and LSSBB, Dual LSSYB and LSSGB.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee on Online Self-study: We share access to our course material with learners to review and confirm their enrollment. The online self-study course material comes with 7 days money back guarantee.
Money Back Request and Reimbursement Process
- Participants fail to clear the exam are eligible for money back guarantee and will get the refund, excluding the re-examination fees.
- To get eligible for 100% money back, a learner must appear for the PMP® certification exam within 30 days from the training completion date.
- If a participant fails to pass the examination in the 1st attempt, the applicant can apply for a reimbursement for the $275 PMP® re-examination fees. The applicant must appear for the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the 1st attempt.
- If the participant does not get success in the second attempt as well, they can again take a re-exam within 30 days from 2nd attempt’s result and are eligible for a re-examination fees reimbursement.
- In case, if any applicant does not pass the PMP® exam in the 3rd attempt, a maximum number of attempts permitted by PMI® in a year per user; applicants get the refund of enrollment fees paid during enrollment after deducting $550 ($275 * 2) re-examination fees.
- To claim for money back, applicants need to submit their all three scorecards.
- Applicants need to pay the re-exam fees to the PMI® and send a payment invoice through email to get the refund.
- The applicant needs to e-mail scanned copies of PMP® scorecards and re-exam fee payment invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will process the refund after receiving all the essential documents. The process may take up to 30 days.
- The 100% money back guarantee is not applicable for Online Self-study
- Only PMI member re-examination fee will be reimbursed.
- Mode of reimbursement will be the same as payment mode used during enrollment.
Money Back Guarantee Voids in:
- Applicants not taking the PMP® exam within 30 days of course completion date.
- Individuals not appearing for the re-exam within 30 days of the previous attempt’s result.
- Applicants not going through the CP’s course material at least 8 hours/day.
- Non-maintenance of 100% attendance during the training.
- Failing to score minimum 80% in 3 simulations out of 5.
- Applicants not following the instructions by the instructor and not completing the exercises during the training period.
- Participants who fail to submit the required documents.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
- If user access more than 30% of courseware.
- If the request generated after 7 days of purchase
How Instructor-Led Online Classroom Works:
Our online classroom training is conducted via www.gotomeeting.com and all our classes are interactive sessions which enable participants to watch, talk and chat with the instructor and fellow participants. Our instructors are familiar with GoToMeeting and our dedicated CP champ will walk you through the platform prior to the class. We record all sessions and share downloadable videos for future reference.