CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and assess enterprise information security. This course is aligned with ISACA best practices, will enable you to define and design enterprise security architecture, achieve IT compliance and governance, deliver reliable service to customers and understand how IT security systems can contribute to broader business goals and objectives.
What are the prerequisites for CISM certification?
- A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- All experience must be verified independently with employers.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) years of the five (5) years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager
- In addition, this work experience must be broad and gained in three (3) of the four (4) CISM® domains
Who should do the CISA certification?
- Security consultants and managers
- IT directors and managers
- Security auditors and architects
- Security systems engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Information security managers
- IS/IT consultants
- Chief Compliance/Privacy/Risk Officers
- Introduction to CISM Certification
- Information Security Governance & Strategy
- Information Risk Management & Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
Exam and Certification
You need to have five or more years of experience in information security management. Waivers are available for a limit of two years.
The exam features 200 questions over a 4 hours period. It encompasses multiple choice items that cover the respective job practice areas created from the most recent job practice analysis.
Candidates have to score 450 out of 800 to pass the CISM®.
The CISM® exam encompasses the following information security fields:
Area 1—Information Security Governance (24%)
Area 2—Information Risk Management and Compliance (33%)
Area 3—Information Security Program Development and Management (25%)
Area 4—Information Security Incident Management (18%)
Money Back Guarantee
100% Money Back Guarantee for Online and In-Person Training Program: Our in-person and instructor-led online classroom comes with 100% money back guarantee. We use high learning methodologies to equip learners with the understanding of the latest market trends and boost their confidence to pass the PMP certification exam in the very first attempt. The 100% money-back guarantee is applicable on courses like PMP®, CAPM®, ITIL Foundation®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Dual LSSGB and LSSBB, Dual LSSYB and LSSGB.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee on Online Self-study: We share access to our course material with learners to review and confirm their enrollment. The online self-study course material comes with 7 days money back guarantee.
Money Back Request and Reimbursement Process
Money Back Request
- Participants fail to clear the exam are eligible for money back guarantee and will get refund, excluding the re-examination fees.
- To get eligible for 100% money back, a learner must appear for the certification exam within 30 days from the training completion date.
- If fail to pass the examination in 1st attempt, the applicant can apply for a reimbursement for the re-examination fees. The applicant must appear for the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the 1st attempt.
- If the participant does not get succeed in the second attempt as well, they can again take a re-exam within 30 days from 2nd attempt’s result and are eligible for a re-examination fees reimbursement.
- In case, if any applicant does not pass the exam in the 3rd attempt; applicants get the refund of enrollment fees paid during enrollment after deducting re-examination fees.
- To claim for money back, applicants need to submit their all three scorecards.
- Applicants need to pay the re-exam fees to the governing body (if any) and send a payment invoice through email to get the refund.
- The applicant needs to e-mail scanned copies of scorecards and re-exam fee payment invoices to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will process the refund after receiving all essential documents. The process may take upto 30 days.
- The 100% money back guarantee is not applicable for Online Self-study
- Only PMI member re-examination fee will be reimbursed.
- Mode of reimbursement will be same as payment mode used during enrollment
Money Back Guarantee Voids in
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Applicants not taking the exam within 30 days of course completion date.
- Individuals not appearing for the re-exam within 30 days of the previous attempt’s result.
- Applicants not going through the CP’s course material at least 8 hours/day.
- Non-maintenance of 100% attendance during the training.
- Failing to score minimum 80% in 3 simulations out of 5.
- Applicants not following the instructions by the instructor and not completing the exercises during the training period.
- Participants who fail to submit the required documents.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
- If user access more than 30% of courseware.
- If request generated after 7 days of purchase
How Instructor-Led Online Classroom Works:
Our online classroom training are conducted via www.gotomeeting.com and all our classes are interactive sessions which enable participants to watch, talk and chat with the instructor and fellow participants. Our instructors are familiar with GoToMeeting and our dedicated CP champ will walk you through the platform prior to the class. We record all sessions and share downloadable videos for future reference.
Cancellation and Extension of Training
Yes, we do allow our participant to cancel the enrollment prior to the class. Read our policies to know more about cancellation, payment and refund.
Extension of Access Period
Yes, we facilitate our participant to extend the access period by paying an additional fee.