The ITIL® Practitioner certification offers guidance on adapting and adopting the ITIL framework to support your organization’s objectives. The ITIL Practitioner course enables individuals to not only speak the same language but decode ITIL language and use it in everyday work. ITIL Practitioner covers three key areas for the success of any improvement initiatives, including communication, organizational change management, and measurement and metrics. The ITIL Practitioner certification exam can be taken at any level in the ITIL certification scheme after ITIL Foundation.
- IT Service Management Concepts that are important drivers of continual service improvement
- Applying the ITSM guiding principles in a real world context
- Applying the CSI approach to manage improvements in a given organizational context
- Using metrics and measurement to enable continual improvement
- Communicating effectively to enable continual service improvement
- Applying organizational change management to support continual service improvement
Exam and Certification
Important Things you should know about ITIL Practitioner certificate:
- To appear for the ITIL Practitioner exam, you need to have an ITIL Foundation certificate.
- ITIL Practitioner certificate adds three credits towards the ITIL Expert qualification.
- It is not a prerequisite for the ITIL Intermediate Level certifications.
- It also worth 15 points towards ITIL digital badge.
ITIL Practitioner Exam Format
- It’s an open book exam
- Multiple choice examination questions
- Consists of 40 questions and you will get 135 minutes to answer them
- One need to score 70% in order to clear the exam
100% Money Back Guarantee for Online and In-Person Training Program: Our in-person and instructor-led online classroom comes with a 100% money back guarantee. We use high learning methodologies to equip learners with the understanding of the latest market trends and boost their confidence to pass the PMP certification exam in the very first attempt. The 100% money-back guarantee is applicable on courses like PMP®, CAPM®, ITIL Foundation®, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, Dual LSSGB and LSSBB, Dual LSSYB and LSSGB.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee on Online Self-study: We share access to our course material with learners to review and confirm their enrollment. The online self-study course material comes with 7 days money back guarantee.
Money Back Request and Reimbursement Process
- Participants fail to clear the exam are eligible for money back guarantee and will get a refund, excluding the re-examination fees.
- To get eligible for 100% money back, a learner must appear for the certification exam within 30 days from the training completion date.
- If a participant fails to pass the examination in the 1st attempt, the applicant can apply for a reimbursement for the re-examination fees. The applicant must appear for the re-exam within 30 days from the result date of the 1st attempt.
- If the participant does not get success in the second attempt as well, they can again take a re-exam within 30 days from 2nd attempt’s result and are eligible for a re-examination fees reimbursement.
- In case, if any applicant does not pass the exam in the 3rd attempt; applicants get the refund of enrollment fees paid during enrollment after deducting re-examination fees.
- To claim for money back, applicants need to submit their all three scorecards.
- Applicants need to pay the re-exam fees to the governing body (if any) and send a payment invoice through email to get the refund.
- The applicant needs to e-mail scanned copies of scorecards and re-exam fee payment invoices to email@example.com.
- We will process the refund after receiving all the essential documents. The process may take up to 30 days.
- The 100% money back guarantee is not applicable for Online Self-study
- Only PMI member re-examination fee will be reimbursed.
- Mode of reimbursement will be the same as payment mode used during enrollment.
Money Back Guarantee Voids in:
- Applicants not taking the exam within 30 days of course completion date.
- Individuals not appearing for the re-exam within 30 days of the previous attempt’s result.
- Applicants not going through the CP’s course material at least 8 hours/day.
- Non-maintenance of 100% attendance during the training.
- Failing to score minimum 80% in 3 simulations out of 5.
- Applicants not following the instructions by the instructor and not completing the exercises during the training period.
- Participants who fail to submit the required documents.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
- If user access more than 30% of courseware.
- If the request generated after 7 days of purchase
How Instructor-Led Online Classroom Works:
Our online classroom training is conducted via www.gotomeeting.com and all our classes are interactive sessions which enable participants to watch, talk and chat with the instructor and fellow participants. Our instructors are familiar with GoToMeeting and our dedicated CP champ will walk you through the platform prior to the class. We record all sessions and share downloadable videos for future reference.
Cancellation and Extension of Training
Yes, we do allow our participant to cancel the enrollment prior to the class. Read our policies to know more about cancellation, payment, and refund.
Extension of Access Period
Yes, we facilitate our participant to extend the access period by paying an additional fee.