Boost Your Career: CompTIA Security+ Certification
CompTIA Security+ certification validates experienced technical knowledge of security, access control, network infrastructure, assessments and audits, cryptography and organizational security across all vendor products.
CP CompTIA Security+ 601 Training is designed to help you prepare for the new CompTIA Security+ certification exam. You will be able to establish the core knowledge required for any cybersecurity role. As an official training partner of CompTIA Security+, we help you get hands-on with the best practices associated with troubleshooting networks, risk management, risk mitigation, threat management, and intrusion detection, etc.
- Identify strategies developed by cyber adversaries to attack networks and hosts and the countermeasures deployed to defend them.
- Understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies.
- Know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products.
- Install and configure network- and host-based security technologies.
- Describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced.
- Describe the standards and products that enforce security on web and communications technologies.
- Identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.
- Summarize application and coding vulnerabilities and identify development and deployment methods to mitigate them.