This ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support (CDS) course covers the 'core' service management activities and the 'creation' of services. It focuses on integrating different value streams and activities to create, deliver, and support IT-enabled products and services while covering supporting practices, methods, and tools and understanding service quality and improvement methods.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support Training Course Benefits
- Plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support service
- Identify how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams.
- Create, deliver, and support services
- Practice exams, prep questions, and additional resources included
- Continue learning and face new challenges with after-course one-on-one instructor coaching
The course prepares you for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support exam, one of five exams needed to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Certification.
The course includes ITIL 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support exam voucher with 2nd attempt. Retake will protect your chances of passing the exam with Certification Planner, LLC.