This course is aimed at those responsible for designing or managing user journeys and experiences, teaching you how to guide stakeholders through how services can co-create value.
CP ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) course covers all types of engagement and interaction between service providers and their customers, users, suppliers, and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services. It covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more. It will provide you with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree to details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Know how to realize and validate service value
The course prepares you for the ITIL 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value exam, one of five exams needed to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Certification. Individuals can expect to walk away with the tools required to drive user engagement and boost internal and external stakeholder satisfaction.