CP ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT (HVIT) course explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high-velocity environments. This module includes working practices such as Agile and Lean and technical practices and technologies such as Cloud, Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and Automatic Testing, focusing on the rapid delivery of higher quality products & services while maximizing business value.
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT:
- Learn when the transformation to high-velocity IT is desirable and feasible
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL ”operating model“
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
- Learn how the service provider ensures valuable investments are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures fast deployment is achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures resilient operations are achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures co-created value is achieved
- Learn how the service provider ensures assured conformance is achieved
The course prepares you for the ITIL 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT exam, one of five exams needed to achieve ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) Certification.