Our ITIL 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan, and Improve (DPI) course provides individuals with the practical skills necessary to create a 'learning and improving' IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction. It covers the influence and impact of Agile and Lean ways of working and how they can be leveraged to an organization's advantage. It will provide practitioners with a practical and strategic method for planning and delivering continual improvement with the necessary agility.
The course prepares you for the ITIL® 4 Strategist: Direct, Plan & Improve exam. This crossover exam fulfills a core requirement of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) and Strategic Leader (SL) certifications.
At the end of the course, you will:
- Understand the key concepts of direct, plan & improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of the GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of communication and organizational change management for direction, planning, and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in the direction, planning, and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices