ITIL Credentials for 2021 and their Benefits
Published on Thu 24, 2020
In this data-driven world, digital data management requires a structured framework for managing IT service delivery around the world. The Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a well-known certification for IT professionals to implement IT service management (ITSM) strategy. The main principle of ITIL is to align IT and business strategy. ITIL certification is one of the top IT certifications accredited by Axelos. The current version of ITIL Certification is ITIL®? 4
There are 4 ITIL certification levels in ITIL 4 scheme:
The ITIL V3 certification, the previous version of ITIL, is still valid. The ITIL 4 certification is an evolution of the concepts. ITIL 4 includes 3 major areas of practice, which includes 34 practices.
The three major areas of practice:
- General management practices
- Service management practices
- Technical management practices
There are many new concepts introduced in the recent update of the ITIL 4 scheme. The following are the steps taken by an organization in Service Value Chain (SVC):
- Design and Transition
- Deliver and Support
The 4 dimensions of service management in ITIL are:
- Organization and People
- Value Streams and Processes
- Partners and Suppliers
- Information and Technology
ITIL Certification Benefits:
Before doing any ITIL certification, every candidate will have a question. How will ITIL certification help me?. There are many benefits of getting ITIL certification:
- Worldwide recognition: The ITIL certification is a globally recognized certification accredited by AXELOS. AXELOS certifications are highly sought after by potential employers.
- Higher Competency: With the 4 levels of certification in ITIL, higher competency of skillset is achieved. If the candidate possesses a master’s certification, the candidate is considered an asset to the organization.
- Increase in employability: With ITIL credentials, increase your skillset, achievement within the organization. Showcase your proficiency and credibility with ITIL credentials.
- Higher pay: Certified ITIL professionals possess higher income in IT service management than non-certified professionals. An average annual salary of an ITIL certified professional is $97,983
- Higher job opportunities: The candidate possessing ITIL certifications is more likely to be shortlisted in various job vacancies and rewarding job openings.
- Learn the common language of ITSM: Get to know the globally recognized and common language of IT service management and get a chance to work worldwide with an ITIL skill set.
- Contribute to ITSM of the company: Enhance your presence by automating the standard tasks, cost optimization, and participate in a project where business goals are aligned with IT services, etc.
Boost your career with ITIL certifications and global recognition with AXELOS’s Accredited Training Organization(ATO), the Certification Planner, LLC. Get training now with industry-leading experts at any convenient mode of training. Enroll now.