The Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) provides an in-depth understanding of ethical hacking phases, various attack vectors, and preventative countermeasures. It will teach you how hackers think and act so you will be better positioned to set up your security infrastructure and defend against attacks. By understanding system weaknesses and vulnerabilities, the CEH course helps students learn to protect their organizations and strengthen their security controls to minimize the risk of a malicious attack.
This course helps you master an ethical hacking methodology that can be used in penetration testing to lawfully assess the security of a system. This course delivers in-demand ethical hacking skills while preparing you for the internationally-recognized Certified Ethical Hacker certification exam from EC-Council.
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Information security controls, laws, and standards
- Various types of footprinting, footprinting tools, and countermeasures
- Network scanning techniques and scanning countermeasures
- Enumeration techniques and enumeration countermeasures
- Vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems
- System hacking methodology, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and covering tracks to discover system and network vulnerabilities
- Different types of malware (Trojan, Virus, worms, etc.), system auditing for malware attacks, malware analysis, and countermeasures
- Packet sniffing techniques to discover network vulnerabilities and countermeasures to defend against sniffing.
- Social engineering techniques and how to identify theft attacks to audit human-level vulnerabilities and social engineering countermeasures
- DoS/DDoS attack techniques and tools to audit a target and DoS/DDoS countermeasures
- Session hijacking techniques to discover network-level session management, authentication/authorization, and cryptographic weaknesses and countermeasures
- Web server attacks and a comprehensive attack methodology to audit vulnerabilities in web server infrastructure, and countermeasures