CISA certification is foundational to a successful IT career. If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements. Gain instant credibility in your interactions with internal stakeholders, regulators, external auditors, and customers.
This course is designed to help candidates prepare for sitting the ISACA CISA certification examination. By taking this course and obtaining CISA certification, your experience and skills in auditing and securing the organization’s information systems will be validated. Securing the organization’s information is a critical business objective in today’s business environment. The information that an organization depends on to be successful can be at risk from numerous sources. By effectively managing audit processes, controls, and other security aspects of the business, you will significantly contribute to the overall security of the organization.
This certification course aims to provide learners with the knowledge of:
- Implementing an audit strategy for information systems (IS) based on risk management.
- Planning audits can be used to determine whether or not IT assets are protected, managed, and valuable.
- Executing the audits in compliance with the organization's set standards and objectives
- Sharing audit results and providing recommendations to management based on the results.
- Performing reexaminations of the audits to ensure the recommended actions have been performed by management