The CISA certification is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor, and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems. The recent quarterly IT Skills and Certifications Pay Index (ITSCPI) from Foote Partners ranked CISA among the most sought-after and highest-paying IT certifications. This certification is a must-have for entry to mid-career IT professionals looking for leverage in career growth.
CP CISA exam prep course is designed to help attendees prepare for the ISACA CISM certification examination. Taking this training course allows individuals to implement these operations in their organizations to develop policies and practices, manage information security, and improve the relationship between business objectives and information security. It will cover best security practices and showcase how individuals can handle management frameworks and IT.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Establish and maintain a framework to provide assurance that information security strategies are aligned with business objectives and consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify and manage information security risks to achieve business objectives.
- Create a program to implement the information security strategy.
- Implement an information security program.
- Oversee and direct information security activities to execute the information security program.
- Plan, develop, and manage capabilities to detect, respond to, and recover from information security incidents.