TOP 5 Reasons Why You Should Get Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified
Maintain profitability while maintaining an uplifting customer experience has always been a challenge. An answer to the problem comes in the face of Lean Six Sigma: a set of method that aims at optimizing the process and improving customer experience by systematic removal of wastes without compromising with productivity.
The various levels in Six Sigma, designated as White, Yellow, Green, Black, and Master's black belt include extensive exercise on using DMAIC methodologies, monitor and measure performance to find the root cause of the problem and present and execute the solution.
Post-LSSGB you will be able to:
- Master a set of tools that will enable you to minimize cost and maximize profit.
- Define meaningful matrix and map performance based on these matrices.
- Significantly improve quality thus leading to higher customer satisfaction.
- Identify wastes and constraints, and discover subsequent solutions.
With these qualities under your banner, you are bound to avail some direct benefits. The top 5 benefits of LSSGB and reasons why you should go this certification are:
- Become a key player: With the ability to improve the process you will be identified as a prominent stakeholder in projects
- Boost to the compensation packages: Having a validation of your skill sets will also take the shape of substantial improvements in compensations.
- Wider opportunity spectrum: Lean Six Sigma has application is almost all the fields. This opens new sectors for you to work in.
- Eliminate errors: With the ability to identify errors, you will be helping your organization in minimizing errors.
- Nurture managerial skills: In general, Six Sigma helps nurture managerial skills in you and in due time you may become the face of change in your organization.
There is no prerequisite for this certification course and anyone who wants to build a career in quality management spectrum can take up the certification course.
Certification planner conducts a 4 days training on Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Our LSSGB course is aligned with #IASSC, #ASQ and Certification Planner's exams integrate DMAIC methodologies using real-life examples and case studies. Blended training mode of learning enables you to learn the #DMAIC concepts and understand the continuous improvement process. With the training materials being prepared by and the training is provided by Master LSS certified instructors we offer you quality training experience. Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB) Bootcamp includes complimentary access to #E-learning material, E-Book, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (#LSSGB) study guide, chapter-end quizzes, 200 exam-based practice questions, and IASSC close book or CP open book exam voucher. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
Choose from in-person classroom #bootcamp or Live online #classroom #workshop or Self-study to begin your Lean Six Sigma journey. #Certificationplanner also offers Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Dual #LeanSixSigma #YellowBelt and #GreenBelt and Dual Lean Six Sigma Green and #BlackBelt #training and #certification program. Contact Support@certificationplanner.com to learn more.